Indonesia Railway Conference 2018
Welcome to The Indonesia Railway Conference 2018, the 2nd International Railway Conference 2018, integrated with RailwayTech Indonesia 2018, which is supported by Indonesia Ministry of Transportation (Directorate General of Railways), Ministry of Industry, Republic of Indonesia and is hosted by Indonesian Railway Society (MASKA).
Indonesia Railway Conference 2018 is an opportunity you cannot miss to stay up to date on the technology and market, present your results to the community and network with colleagues. It will cover all the aspects of modes (MRT, High Speed, Medium Speed, LRT, Commuter, Urban and Intercity), latest technology, innovation, operations, maintenance, safety & security, planning, capital projects, finance and more.
The conference is currently accepting for Speaker Application for program 2018 on the following major topics:
The Future of Indonesia’s Railway: Embracing Groundbreaking Strategies, Innovations and Current Emerging Railway Technologies (BASEL II)
Day I : Railway Industry Regulation, Policies and Investment
- Rules and Regulation Needed to Develop Indonesia’s Railway & Supporting industries
- Strategy and Sustainable Development for Railway Industry
- Urban Railway for Better Indonesia’s Transportation
- The Regulations and Policies to Develop Railway Services
Day II : Innovation and Current Emerging Railway Technologies
- ASEAN Railway Projects and Planning
- Current Emerging Railway Technologies, Systems and Services for Better Transportation
- Railway Technologies and Infrastructure
- Innovative technology in Mass and Light Transit Application
- Signaling and Communication
Be part of us to connect to more people whose business is much relevant to it
Prospective authors are requested to submit the abstract by September 29, 2017. Presentations are be original, non-commercial so that they focus on the technical merits of the design, method, structure, material or process rather than on the one individual company’s products benefits or sales pitches. Selected speakers will be notified via email no later than December 25, 2017.
Providing excellent opportunity for experts, scientists and leading companies to showcase and share the latest developments in rail innovation and technologies.
- Central and Regional
- Government Agency
- Railway Operators
- Transportation Operators
- Rail Agency Staffs
- Boarded of directors in Railway Industries
- Mid- Level and Executive management
- Consultants and professional
- Sub – Contractors
- Financial instruction and Banking
RailwayTech Indonesia 2018 along with Bus & Truck Indonesia 2018, INAPA 2018, CON-MINE 2018 and Transport & Logistic Indonesia 20018 is expected to bring together more than 1.200 exhibiting companies and 35.000 visitors from government, regional government, transportation operators, rail operators, railway manufacturers, contractor, sub-con, EPC, mining, logistics, automobile, freight forwarder and other key transportation suppliers to source their need and discuss the business for the rail projects.