Surabaya Railway Forum 2018
Indonesia is the ASEAN’s largest economic in the region. According National Railway Vision 2030, the Indonesia railway projects will be implemented until 2030 with investment value over USD 60 billion. This giant fund would be used to build LRT in some big city in Indonesia. One of them is Surabaya city. Surabaya is the capital of East Java and the second largest city after Jakarta. Surabaya is one of the priority cities with LRT project valued over US$ 285.67 million and Surabaya is set to start build a new tram network towards at the end of this year. The total cost of the project will be around Rp 4.5 trillion [$315 million] funded by a public-private partnership scheme. The central government has allocated Rp 1.5 trillion towards the project, while the rest of the funding will come from the other parties.
Transportation Minister of Indonesia confirmed that the construction project for Jakarta—Surabaya semi-fast rail will be expected to start of constructions in early 2019 at the latest. Both Indonesia and Japan have agreed to make an agreement regarding this project. This project is fast and low cost and can resolve a lot of problems among others 800 points of Jakarta-Surabaya level crossings, the investment needed for this project is around Rp 60 trillion including around Rp 20 trillion to handle 800 points of level crossings.
Surabaya Railway Forum (SRF) 2018 is The Eastern Indonesia Railway Forum and Expo 2018, in which is designed to present both local and international railway professionals to exchange the knowledge about railway systems and solutions. SRF 2018 is held to support the development of Surabaya Railway Projects. Hence, it is an opportunity you cannot miss to stay up-to-date on the technology and market, present your results to the community and n etwork with colleagues. It will cover the aspects of rail modes (Airport Railway Station, High Speed, Medium Speed, LRT, Commuter, Tram, and Intercity), latest technology, innovation, operations, maintenance, safety & security planning, capital projects finance and more.
– Gain opportunity to involve in Surabaya Railway Projects.
– Meeting with substantial person in Indonesia Railway Industry.
Here are list of VIP Guest:
- Local and Regional Government
- Indonesia’s Rail Contractor
- Indonesia’s Rail Manufacturers
- EPC Contractor and Sub-Contractor
- ASEAN Transportation Operators (Rail, Bus, Truck, LRT, MRT)
- Transport Professionals
- Logistics, Port, Storage System, Warehousing, Cargo and Freight Forwarder
- Investors, Financial and Banking
- Other key transportation suppliers to source their need and discuss the business for rail project.
– Knowledge exchange with other Railway Industry Companies.
– Providing excellent opportunity for experts. Scientists and leading companies to showcase and share the latest developments in railway innovation and technologies.
– Gaining new customer and agent.