Welcome to Indonesia Railway Forum 2017, the Indonesia’s premier international railway conference 2017 at RailwayTech Indonesia 2017, in which supported by Indonesia Ministry of Transportation (Directorate General of Railways) and Indonesia Ministry of Industry. It is an opportunity you cannot miss to stay up-to-date on the technology and market, present your results to the community and network with colleagues. It will cover all the aspects of rail modes (MRT, High Speed, Medium Speed, LRT, Commuter, Urban and Intercity), latest technology, innoviation, operations, maintenance, safety & security, planning, capital projects, finance, and more.
The conference is currently accepting for speaker applications for program 2017 on the following major topics:
The Future of Indonesia’s Railway: Embracing Groundbreaking Strategies, Innovations, and Current Emerging Railway Technologies
Day 1: Strategies, Current Issues & Facing Future Challenges in the Railway Industry
- The regulation and investment opportunity in Indonesia’s Railway Infrastructure Mega Project
- Technical Regulation for Develoving Fast Train
- The Sustainable Railway Development.
Day 2: Innovataion and Current Emerging Railway Technologies
- Current Emerging Railway Technologies, Systems and Services for Better Transportation
- Latest Innovations in High Speed Technology
- Innovative Technologies in Mass and Light Transit Applications
Prospective authors are requested to submit the abstract by December 30, 2016. Presentations are to be original, non-commercial so that they focus on the technical merits of the design, method, structure, material or process rather than on the individual company’s product benefits or sales pitches. Selected speakers will be notified via email no later than January 15, 2017.
Providing excellent opportunity for experts, scientists, and leading companies to showcase and share the latest developments in rail innovation and technologies.
Targetted audience :
- Central and Regional Governement
- Government Agency
- Rail Operators
- Transportation Operators
- Rail Agency Staffs
- Board of Directors in Rail Industries
- Mid-Level and Executive Management
- Consultans and Professional
- Financial Institution and Banking
RailwayTech Indonesia 2017 along with IIBT 2017, INAPA 2017 and ConMine 2017 is expected to bring together more than 1,200 exhibiting companies and 35,000 visitors from government, regional government, transportation operators, rail operators, railway manufacturers, constractor, sub-con, EPC, mining, logistics, automobile, freight forwarder and other key tranporation suppliers to source their need and discuss the business for the rail projects.