Welcome to Indonesia Railway Conference (IRC) 2019, The 3rd International Railway Conference which integrated with RailwayTech Indonesia 2019 Exhibition. IRC 2019 supported by Ministry of Transportation – Republic of Indonesia (Directorate General of Railways), Ministry of Industry – Republic of Indonesia, and hosted by Indonesia Railway Society (MASKA).
Indonesia Railway Conference 2019 is designed as sourcing platform for both local and international railway professionals to exchange the knowledge about latest technology, equipment and services for railway industry. Hence, it is an opportunity you cannot miss to stay up-to-date on the technology and market, present your results to the community and n etwork with olleagues. It will cover all the aspects of rail modes (MRT, Airport Railway Station, High Speed, Medium Speed, LRT, Commuter, Urban and Intercity), latest technology, innovation, operations, maintenance, safety & security planning, capital projects finance and more.
The Conference is currently designing a better program in 2019 and accepting for Speaker Application on following major topics:
The Future of Indonesia’s Railway: Embracing Groundbreaking Strategies, Innovations, and Current Emerging Railway Technologies
Day 1: Strategies, Current Issues & Facing Future Challenges in the Railway Industry
- The regulation and investment opportunity in Indonesia’s Railway Infrastructure Mega Project
- Technical Regulation for Develoving Fast Train
- The Sustainable Railway Development.
Day 2: Innovataion and Current Emerging Railway Technologies
- Current Emerging Railway Technologies, Systems and Services for Better Transportation
- Latest Innovations in High Speed Technology
- Innovative Technologies in Mass and Light Transit Applications
Prospective authors are requested to submit the abstract by Oktober 31, 2018. Presentations are to be original, non-commercial so that they focus on the technical merits of the design, method, structure, material or process rather than on the individual company’s product benefits or sales pitches. Selected speakers will be notified via email no later than Desember 21, 2018.
1. Gain opportunity to involve in Indonesia Mega Railway Project.
2. Meeting with substantial person in Indonesia Railway Industry.
Here are list of RailwayTech Indonesia VIP Guest:
- Local and Regional Government.
- Indonesia’s Rail Contractor.
- EPC Contractor and Sub-Contractor.
- ASEAN Transportation Operators (Rail, Bus, Truck, LRT, MRT)
- Transport Professionals.
- Logistics, Port, Storage System, Warehousing, Cargo and Freight Forwarder.
- Investors, Financial and Banking.
- Other key transportation suppliers to source their need and discuss the business for rail project.
3. Knowledge exchange with other Railway Industry Companies.
4. Providing excellent opportunity for experts. Scientists and leading companies to showcase and share the latest developments in railway innovation and technologies
5. Gaining new customer and agent.
Targeted Participant :
- Central and Regional Governement
- Government Agency
- Railway Operators
- Rail Agency Staffs
- Boarded of Directors in Railway Industries
- Mid-Level and Executive Management
- Consultants and Professional
- Financial Instruction and Banking
- Association Member of Railway Industry
RailwayTech Indonesia 2019 along with IIBT 2018, INAPA 2018 and ConMine 2018 is expected to bring together more than 1,200 exhibiting companies and 35,000 visitors from government, regional government, transportation operators, rail operators, railway manufacturers, constractor, sub-con, EPC, mining, logistics, automobile, freight forwarder and other key tranporation suppliers to source their need and discuss the business for the rail projects.