Now in its 4th annual edition, Railwaytech Indonesia 2020 organised by GEM Indonesia and hosted by MASKA (Indonesia Railway Society) has established itself as the premier event for the Railway sector in Indonesia & ASEAN. It provide an excellence track and opportunity to feature your rail innovations, technology and solutions to ASEAN’s railway buyers, operators, contractors, government as well as to network with the leading industry professionals from relevant railway industry.
In parallel, government official, professionals and experts discuss at the Indonesia Railway Conference on March 18 and 19, 2020. The conference shall feature technical sessions, presentations and panel discussion. The conference will discuss the major challenges facing the railway sector/modes (MRT, Airport Railway Station, High Speed, Medium Speed, LRT, Commuter, Urban and Intercity) and will open up new avenues for learning about the modern technologies, prospects and growth opportunities that lie ahead of the Indonesian Railway sector.
The colocation of the conference and the exhibition in one venue provides an ideal opportunity for scientists, innovators, investors, policymakers to meet and network with industry colleagues & potential business partner.
– Gain opportunity to involve in Indonesia Railway Projects.
– Meeting with substantial person in Indonesia Railway Industry.
Here are list of VIP Guest:
- Local and Regional Government
- Indonesia’s Rail Contractor
- Indonesia’s Rail Manufacturers
- EPC Contractor and Sub-Contractor
- ASEAN Transportation Operators (Rail, Bus, Truck, LRT, MRT)
- Transport Professionals
- Logistics, Port, Storage System, Warehousing, Cargo and Freight Forwarder
- Investors, Financial and Banking
- Other key transportation suppliers to source their need and discuss the business for rail project.
– Knowledge exchange with other Railway Industry Companies.
– Providing excellent opportunity for experts. Scientists and leading companies to showcase and share the latest developments in railway innovation and technologies.
– Gaining new customer and agent.
Sub Topics of Indonesia Railway Conference 2020:
- Government Regulations
- Metro Rail Project & Planning
- Asset Management & Digital Operation
- Signalling & Communication
- Operation & Maintenance
- Rail Security & Safety
- Station Innovation
- Railway Technology & Innovation